Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Have a DeLIGHTful Christmas!

Hi, Miria here! Today I'd like to show one of the samples I made for Studio 12 Show on Create and Craft, it's a tealight holder.
I printed the paper on both sides with two different patterns from the gorgeous ones on  Picknix Collection 2 'Gingerbread Twist' CD, I cut it out with a template.
I printed and cut some images and a sentiment ticket as well and adhere them on two sides with foam pads, I punched two apertures on the other sides.
I wish you a nice day, Miria

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful idea Miria and love the use of papers and embellies on here.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous tealight holder,Miria. Love the papers you used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a topic which is near to my heart.

    .. Thank you! Where are your contact details though?


    Also visit my homepage: http://best-cccamserver.com/sky-italia/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and getting all inky with us! We'd love you to leave us a comment!...x